Our company, hereinafter the “Company”, guarantees security, confidentiality and protection on of the data its possesses in all business processes.
As per article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (also named “GDPR”), we inform you that your personal data, voluntarily given, and collected using the Website, the App and related services, will be processed in compliance with applicable rules on personal data protection and principle of confidentiality which inspired our Company.
For any other information on your data processing, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
1. Cathegories of processed data
While interacting with the Website and using the related services, we collect the following types of data.
Necessary information for using the Website
- Browsing data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These information are not collected to be associated with identified subjects, but processing those data with others held by third parties, we could identify you. This category of data includes:
- IP addresses of the computers or devices you may use to connect to the Website;
- addresses in the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources;
- the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server;
- the size of the file obtained in response;
- the http response code of the server;
- other parameters relating to your browser and/or operating system.
We use these data for the purposes of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and checking its correct functioning. Such data, necessary for the Website’s use, at the moment, do not persist for more than the time necessary for the Website’s use, unless any need to ascertain criminal offenses by the Judicial Authorities.
Data that has been voluntarily provided to us
In addition to personal data already acquired by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof in order to establish contractual relationship, we could collect the following types of data.
- Registration data: registration to the reserved area of the Website involves the acquisition of personal data which shall be used to activate your authentication credentials and to access to our services, will be collected the following types of data:
- Personal information (such as: name and surname);
- Contact data (such as: telephone, mobile, e-mail/certified mail, residential or domicile address);
- Professional Position data;
- IP address.
- Bank and payment data: (such as: data related to credit card and/or any other payment method used on the Website, details of the bank account necessary to buy products and services available on Website, as well as to manage the Buyer Program.
- Image (photo): in order to access to MyMatch Platform, a personal picture is required to complete the profile of Buyers and of the Exibitors’ Team Member. Furthermore, during the Company’s events, video footage (including voice registration) and / or photographs are taken by us and/or by photographers and/or videomakers authorized by us. Such material will be used for publication on the Website, on our related websites / landing pages and social profiles (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc.) and on brochures, catalogues, flyers and other printed material that promote the Company’s events and for the realization of promotional videos of the said events. In the event that, however, the aforementioned images portray you in a recognizable way, BolognaFiere Cosmoprof may publish such images upon your specific consent to be released on site to our official photographer and/or videomaker. By giving us your consent, you expressly waive any financial compensation for using your image. You can request at any time to obscure the face portrayed in the images published online, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing realized up to the date of obscuration.
- Other information: you may also provide us with further information when, for example, filling in a form (i.e. participation to specific services) or sending a request of assistance or information through the sections “INFO” or “CONTACT” of the Website.
Subscription to the Newsletter
Subscription to the Newsletter involves the acquisition of personal data (such as: name, surname, e-mail, nationality) necessary for sending what is requested.
BolognaFiere Cosmoprof does not control nor supervise over the social media platforms to which you provided your personal data, nor uses some of the possible interactions with such platforms (e.g. “like” on Facebook) to carry out direct marketing or profiling activities. Any question or request related processing of your personal data by social media platforms shall be addressed to the latter.
2. Purpose and legal basis of processing of personal data
You can use the services provided by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof only after registration on the Website.
In order to register on the Website, Exhibitors shall have the login account and authentication credentials issued by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof, which are released upon the signature of the contract for participation, according to the modalities provided therein. Visitors (included “Buyers”) can register to the Website and creae their own account according to instructions provided therein.
Your telephone/mobile number, e-mail address and the other kind of electronic communications you indicated upon your registration to the Website, can be used to verify your account as well as to render the requested services and to send the related communications.
Personal data collected by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof shall be used for the following purposes and legal basis.
A. To offer you services, execute precontractual measures you have requested and perform the contract
In order to offer services, execute pre-contractual measures you have requested and/or necessary to subscribe the contract, as well as to perform the contract that is already in force, we will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To allow access to and browsing of the Website;
- To reply to messages and requests received through the contact address of the Website;
- To manage the registration process to the Website;
- To manage your profile in order to allow you the access to our services, in accordance with the modalities stated from time to time;
- To perform contractual undertakings regarding your participation, as an Exhibitor, in a trade show or event organized by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof;
- To perform contractual undertakings regarding to the purchase of ticket for access, as a Visitor, to the events organized by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof;
- To perform contractual undertakings regarding sponsorship activities;
- To perform contractual undertakings regarding Buyers’ participation to the dedicated incentives’ program (“Buyer Program”);
- as an Exhibitor or Buyer adhering to the Buyer Program, to use the services offered by MyMatch Platform;
- to attend seminars, free of charge or paid, organized by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof during its events;
- to attend to paid competitions organized by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof (such as, “Cosmoprof Awards” e “Cosmotrends”);
- to manage payments related to above listed contractual undertakings and/or related to the use of the provided services, as well as the linked invoicing.
B. To Fulfill to our legal obligations
We can process personal data for the following purposes:
- To comply with regulatory, tax and administrative requirements instrumental and/or related to the performance of contractual undertakings and/or of pre-contractual measures as requested, as well as the performance of offered services;
- To fulfill the obligations regarding safety, health and hygiene in the context of the events, in compliance with the applicable law;
- To fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations or the requests issued by Authorities and other Institutions.
C. To pursue our legitimate interests
We could process your personal data to pursue our legitimate interests in order to:
- manage, protect and improve the Website’s functionality;
- send communications related to your relationship with us and the services you have requested, also according to the professional category you indicated upon the registration to the Website;
- send you commercial communications regarding BolognaFiere Cosmoprof’s services and products similar to those which you have availed yourself of, unless you disagree;
- ascertain, exercise or defend our rights and / or those of other companies belonging to the BolognaFiere Group in Court.
D. Processing for which consent is required
Upon your express and separate consent, we could process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To perform statistic studies and researches, as well as market researches;
- To send you, free of charge, the Newsletter and other promotional and commercial communication regarding the services or goods offered by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof and its commercial partners, as well as by companies of the BolognaFiere Group, with traditional methods of contact (e.g. letter mail) or automated systems of contact (e.g., e.mail, MMS, SMS), from Italy or abroad (included non-European Countries)
Consent shall be revoked at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to said withdrawal.
3. Manner of data processing
Personal Data processing will be carried on through adequate electronical and/or telematic means, with logic strictly related to the above purposes and in order to grant security and confidentiality of data. Specific security measures are observed in order to prevent loss of your data, illicit or incorrect and non authorized access to such data.
Personal data processing related to digital services offered on the Website is made only by duly authorized technical staff, or by any subject instructed to carry out occasional maintenance operations. Such processing is also made by subjects, operating as independent Data Controller or Data Processor, which provide IT management and maintenance services and technical assistance related to the provided services.
Such processing is made at BolognaFiere Cosmoprof. All data are stored on cloud owned by Amazon AWS based in Ireland. The Website is managed with the assistance by suppliers of development services, assistance services and IT maintenance services, which act also as Data Processors.
4. Provision of personal data and consequences in case of lack of provision
The provision of personal data for the purposes indicated in the letters A., B. and C. of the above point 2) is not mandatory; lack of, partial or incorrect provision of data, will determine the impossibility to register on the Platform, to perform contractual undertakings or pre-contractual measures and to allow you the use of the related services as well as the fulfilment of legal and regulatory obligations.
We also inform you that lack or withdrawal of consent for the purposes of the letter D of the above point 2), will result in the inability to perform statistic studies and researches, as well as market researches, and send you the Newsletter and other promotional or commercial communication.
5. Recipients of personal data
We can communicate your data to the following recipients:
- Subsidiary and/or affiliated companies of the Bolognafiere Group
- entities having commercial or contractual relationship with BolognaFiere Cosmoprof or entities providing goods or services functional to manage the contractual relationship with BolognaFiere Cosmoprof or the provided services;
- entities performing statistic and marketing researches, as well as suppliers of services regarding the management and performance of events;
- entities managing and/or maintaining the Website and the related services, as well as electronic and telematic tools used by our Company, hosting service provider;
- entities in charge of the management of the payment system used on the Website, as well as ticket office managers;
- entities who provide, on our behalf, various type of services (e.g. tax consultant, auditing firm),
- freelance professionals or professional firms in charge of defending our Company in litigation and/or administrative proceeding by virtue of the aforementioned relationship, and debt collection companies;
- Public Security Authority, Judicial Authority or any other entities and Authoritis in order to comply with applicable law, orders or regulations.
Within MymatchPlatform, personal data relating to Exhibitors and Buyers’ profile shall be accessible to the Exhibitors and Buyers in relation to whom they have confirmed the scheduled meeting. Such data shall be communicated, only after the meeting, to the Exhibitors and Buyers who expressly requested it.
Furthermore, during our exhibitions, Exhibitors will be able to use an App that will allow them to scan Visitors’ badges and acquire the personal data of the Visitors who will visit their booths. Subsequently, such data will be processed by the Exhibitors according to their own privacy policies to which reference is made.
In any case, your personal data will not be disseminated.
6. Transfers of personal data abroad
Your personal data may be transferred abroad, in compliance with applicable law, also to non-EU Member States, for fulfilling obligations imposed by law, regulations and European legislation, as well as to perform the purposes as set out in the above point 2.
Transfer to non EU-Member States, save as the cases granted by Adeguacy Decision of the European Commission, is done in a way to ensure appropriate safeguards as per article 46, 47 and 49 of GDPR.
7. Duration period of processing
Your personal data will be processed for a period of time no longer than that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or subsequently processed, pursuant to legal obligations. Specifically:
- personal data will be retained only for the performance of the contractual relationship in force with BolognaFiere Cosmoprof and of the services provided and, after their expiration, only for the time necessary to ensure the fulfilment of all legal obligations.
- Invoices and any other accounting document will be stored for the entire duration of the relationship in force with BolognaFiere Cosmoprof and, later, for ten years from the date of the last registration;
- Identifying data regarding your credit card and/or any other payment system available on our Website will not be stored, not even temporarily, on our systems. Data related to credit card collected in connection with the management of the Buyer Program will be stored only for the time necessary to ensure the fulfilment of all legal obligations.
- data used for sending the Newsletter or other promotional and commercial communication will be processed until you communicate to us your withdrawal of consent in the manners made available from time to time. In the absence of revocation of your consent, the data acquired for the aforementioned purposes may be kept for a period of time not exceeding 24 months. After such revocation or, failing that, after the expiry of the mentioned retention period, the data will be permanently deleted or made anonymous.
8. Right on personal data processing
We inform you that, at any time, regarding your data processing, you will exercise the rights guaranteed under article 15- 22 of GDPR.
In particular, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain any information on your data processing or the confirmation that we process your personal data. You can also request copy of your personal data by e-mail and check which data we have processed.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to have your personal data rectified if the information are incorrect, including the right to modify personal data not complete.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to have your personal data deleted (so called “Right to be forgotten”).
- Right to restriction: you have the right to obtain from us restriction on your personal data processing when provided by applicable law.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- Right to object: you have the right to object, on ground relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data, save as our legitimate interests.
- Withdrawal of consent: if the processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time, however, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before said the withdrawal.
You have also the right to lodge a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority when you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes data protection provisions, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
Any requests advanced for the exercise of your rights mentioned above must be forwarded to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org; all requests will be given adequate reply without any delay, within 30 (thirty) days of the receipt of the request, save for any grace periods in compliance with the law.
9. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is BolognaFiere Cosmoprof S.p.A., in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Bologna, Via Maserati n. 16.
The Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) can be addressed to the following address: DPO@COSMOPROF.IT.
The present information will be updated. BolognaFiere Cosmoprof invite the user to visit this page periodically, for information on personal data collected by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof.
Last updated date: 23/12/2022